Local Expertise, Professional Results
SoLa Rentals’ specialty is managing properties in urban areas of Los Angeles. We work closely with both landlords and tenants to turnaround challenging buildings and difficult situations. We’ve managed and implemented several million dollars of residential apartment rehabilitation in Los Angeles. For owners and landlords, we offer a variety of flexible packages including listing services, tenant screening and selection, assisted and unassisted placement services, and full-lifecycle property and project/construction management. For tenants, we help renters through the entire search process from application, credit-checks, setting up and showing vacant units, housing assistance programs, and landlord negotiations.
As a result of our focus, we have built an expertise and deal extensively with several government programs including:
Our long-term vision is to enable the renewal and transformation of urban centers by providing responsible, proactive property management. Our sister company, Sola Realtors, focuses on providing real-estate brokerages services in a variety of markets.
Benefits of using SoLa Rentals:
- Vacancies filled in an average of 9 days
- SoLa Rentals receives up to 50 calls per day from prospective tenants – let us point these calls to your buildings
- Our offices are open 9-5 Monday – Friday and often on weekends. Our leasing agents also work nights and weekends to allow our prospective tenants convenient times to view properties and sign leases.
- Our leasing agents speak both English and Spanish
- SoLa Rentals connects landlords and tenants
- SoLa Rentals helps to screen potentials tenants
- SoLa Rentals offers multiple flexilble property management options
- No risk for leasing services, no upfront payments, ONLY pay when you get the results
- Allow SoLa Rentals to be the “single point of contact” for your tenants – our offices, our staff, our computers and fax machines